At Avaja Open we believe in a networked working world. Work in the future will demand agility, which will come from working with different small businesses and suppliers in varying degrees of alliance.
We would like to do more. We cannot do everything ourselves, and we are not the best people to do everything. So we are looking for new people and businesses that are interested in the same things as us. For example:
- digital co-operation tools
- “government 2.0”, or government interactivity, also from a business perspective
- social media as a “marketing channel”
Our company undertakes varied and interesting work. Interactive communication, which we design and realise, is common to almost all of it. Our customers have been large and small government agencies.
There is nothing secret about our work: we consider how social media can be useful. We recommend different digital co-operation tools, selecting the most appropriate in each case. In the most simple cases, that could be a Facebook group. We support continuous communication in which feedback can still be received for as long as it can influence the final result. We do not underestimate traditional media communication, but we also value blogs and Twitter.
But we are looking for people who understand that co-operation tools can be something more than Facebook. We are seeking out new means to work remotely and co-operate, and we are also developing these tools ourselves.
Our desire to open up society is always in the background of what we do. Wisdom does not just reside among small groups of decision-makers. Judgements should not be handed down from on high, people must be involved. Open communication is one way to support all of these developments. At the same time we hope – and hope to prove now – that this kind of work can provide us with a means to earn a living.
We are not the only ones to have this outlook, so we would like to get in touch with others who hold similar views and values, to consider possible co-operation. We are open to everyone and everything, except onions – because of our allergies, our company does not provide catering.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- (suomi) Järviwiki, Avoin ministeriö ja Joukkoenkeli ovat osa kansallista ilmiötä
- So what do you actually do?
- Suomen demokratian kevät 2012 – Miksi suomeen syntyi kansalaisyhteiskunta? Sen riskit ja mahdollisuudet
- Ja niin päättyi Gutenbergin aika
- Power to the networks
- The Wing, the Spring and the constitutional problem with government-led debate forums
- Ja voittaja on!
- Lisää voimaa verkostoon
- Open data can be a trap for digital democracy
Taneli Heikka @ Twitter
- No public Twitter messages.