Avaja Open Oy is here to help every kind of organisation make their communication more interactive. We explain why you should and tell you how you can.
Our beliefs can be summarised in one word: openness. People want to participate as citizens, customers and workers. Digitalisation is making this possible, revolutionising interaction between businesses, individuals and governments: interactivity is now an indispensable part of a successful organisation’s operations. That is why we want to help create and establish best practice, enabling everyone to affect both their own lives and wider society.
What Avaja Open Oy does:
- We produce: content for new platforms to encourage interaction in novel and fun ways.
- We advise: how interactive communications is used to create together.
- We help: to increase the effectiveness, targeting and quality of content and communication, with the help of social media.
- We develop: interactive communication tools for think tanks and government
- We teach: workshops on how interactive communication is changing.
- We coach: how to meet media challenges in the modern world with a special focus on openness, social media and interactivity.
- (suomi) Järviwiki, Avoin ministeriö ja Joukkoenkeli ovat osa kansallista ilmiötä
- So what do you actually do?
- Suomen demokratian kevät 2012 – Miksi suomeen syntyi kansalaisyhteiskunta? Sen riskit ja mahdollisuudet
- Ja niin päättyi Gutenbergin aika
- Power to the networks
- The Wing, the Spring and the constitutional problem with government-led debate forums
- Ja voittaja on!
- Lisää voimaa verkostoon
- Open data can be a trap for digital democracy
Taneli Heikka @ Twitter
- No public Twitter messages.